Amovens helps people share cars. We are changing traditional use of cars by making it fun and easy to share cars. We have 1.5 million members in Spain and close to 3 million members in Europe who are sharing cars and having great experiences with each other.
Our services are peer-to-peer car rental, ridesharing and a successful leasing concept.
We are looking for a person to support the Customer Experience department to help the team stay in touch with all our owners, improve the quality of our database and offer them new services to enhance their experience renting their car with Amovens. This business has great potential and we want to take it to the next level. Our ambition is to offer a popular and game-changing car rental service in Spain through peer-to-peer solutions.
As a member of the Customer Experience Team you will assist in all supply and demand side tasks through partnerships and creative new ideas that can drive the p2p business to the next level. You will be part of the Customer Experience team and report directly to the Team Manager. Also, creating a relationship with providers.
- Understanding and representing user needs.
- Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
- Defining a vision for a product.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities.
- Creating a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision-making.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key providers and internal teams.
- Communicating and collaborating with the other departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and providers and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- English it’s a must!
- Bachelor’s degree with business focus or experience in related fields it´s welcome!
- Proven experience in key accounts.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients and providers.
- The ability to handle multiple client and provider accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- You can forget about tuppers, we pay from 90% to 100% of your food every day.
- A young and international team it’s waiting for you.
- Agreement with Gympass so that you have access to gyms at a reduced price.
- We won’t let you work on your birthday
- Amovens credit for your trips!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Rental Product Specialist”.